Epsealon vega fins
Fins, unbreakable technopolymer sails.
Socks overmolded in TPE SEBS.
Designed incorporating the criteria of:
- – COMFORT to be forgotten during long hours of kicking,
- – FINESSE for an excellent coefficient of penetration into the water,
- – LIGHTNESS for increased performance and endurance in kicking and reducing moving masses,
- – PERFORMANCE with a particularly careful architecture in terms of sail area, flexibility, center of gravity, center of thrust.
- – RELIABILITY and LONGEVITY using high-performance materials: Unbreakable technopolymers for the wing and TPE SEBS overmoulded
for the slipper, as well as the most modern manufacturing techniques for impeccable quality.
- Only 900 g in T2 is one of the most technical and light palms of its category (435 gr for the sole slipper).
- Available in 4 sizes.